Download Black Berry Messenger Android:
To use Black Berry Messenger on your Android phone it must have these following requirements:
- Android version 4.0+ ( Jelly Bean )
- Internet Connection. ( Mobile Data or WiFi connection)
Download links :
If you are not aware of installing android apps manually read here: Install android apps directly.
How to use BBM :
- After you have installed the BBM click on the BBM icon.
- If you already have an BBM ID login directly
- If not crate a new one and sigh in.
Note: BBM will be always running background you can see BBM icon in the status bar showing it is on and ready to send and receive messages. However you can off BBM in settings
Adding Contacts :
- Here you have different methods to invite contacts.
- By using BBM PIN or by email or by SMS.
- As your friend accepts your invitation you can chat with him
Note: When you invite your friend on BBM your friend must also accept your request then only he is visible in your messenger.
- Click on the contact to start messaging.
- You can also Attach files,Images.
- Send Voice messages.
- And Send emotion Smileys
- To start Group Chat or Multiperson chat , tap the overflow icon ( 3 dots ) then tap start multiperson chat.
- Enter the contacts you want to send message.