Features of WhatsApp for iPad and iPhone (iOS):
- Free SMS: As previously mentioned, Whatsapp is a cross platform messaging app that allows users to send unlimited messages and voice messages. You no need to pay anything other than your Internet charges. This app is free for one year and then it costs from the next. For the first one year just pay only for you cellular data or WiFi Connection.
- MULTIMEDIA: Send Video, Images, and Voice notes to your friends and contacts.
- GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group conversations with your contacts. Add or Remove groupparticipants, change group subject and set a group icon.
- PERSONAL: Set a profile photo which will be shown to all your contacts
- The Interesting pat about this is that the messages are stored offline so if you missed out any messages then you can read it later. Whatsapp has also push notifications which alerts you when some one has sent a message or sent a voice note to you.
Download Whatsapp for iPhone and iPad:
- First you need to have iTunes for Windows or Mac(download here)
- iPhone Configuration Utility for Windows or Mac(download here)
Steps to install WhatsApp on iPod or iPad without Jailbreak:
- Search for WhatsApp from iTunes
- Now Connect your device with PC or Mac and Run iPhone Configuration Utility and then run your device.
- Here click on Applications tab.
- Now locate the ipa file of WhatsApp
If you are Windows user:
C:/Users/USER/Music/iTunes/iTunes Media/Mobile Applications
For Mac Users:
/Music/iTunes/iTunes Media/Mobile Application
- Now move WhatsApp ipa file to the iPhone Configuration Utility and then click on Devices tab on the left corner of iPhone Configuration Utility
- Now select device and go to Applications tab
- Finally select WhatsApp from the list of Applications and install it.